You can’t fail and here’s why
If you could look into a crystal ball to find the answer to any question related to your business what would you want to know?
· How long before you have a full client load?
· How much money will you earn next year and the year after?
· Oh and the real question that lingers in the back of most entrepreneur’s minds… Is this thing really going to work for me?
I don’t think I’ve met one business owner yet that hasn’t asked those questions at one time or another.
So what is the difference between the owners that thrive and the owners that struggle along?
Even more interesting is the question, “What does it take to have a millionaire mindset?”
This is a question that has been plaguing me for quite some time and I want to tell you why.
I’ve worked with hundreds of women business owners. Some are just getting started and others have been at this for a while.
Once you’ve worked with a certain group of people long enough you start to notice behavioral patterns.
Here’s what I’ve learned about women business owners…
· They are filled with so much passion it’s oozing out of them.
· Their desire to help others has no limits.
· They will sacrifice themselves for the good of others.
While those are all noble qualities, I’ve also learned a few other patterns about women business owners…
· They consistently devalue what they charge for programs & services.
· They often use words like: overwhelm, afraid and not confident.
· They analyze each move forward in their business to the point of paralysis.
To say I’ve been conflicted about the two sides of this coin would be an understatement.
My main objective for the past year has been to figure out how to move women entrepreneurs to a place of leadership and empowerment so they too can feel what it is like to reside in a space of a millionaire mindset.
Just for clarification a millionaire mindset doesn’t mean you are striving to become a millionaire.
It actually means that you approach the strategy and goals of your business with the same attitude and perspective as someone who has mastered business and has become a millionaire. In a nutshell, it’s an “I can do it” attitude.
Imagine not feeling scared to try something new or take a chance in your business.
What if you truly believed you could not fail? How would that change how you move through each day.
Well my friend, it is possible and I’m going to tell you how.
I’m putting my money where my mouth is, (so to speak), because I have been working extremely hard on a passion project that is going to help you reach a millionaire mindset, which in turn will make 2016 your breakout year!!!
I have interviewed 13 Masters of Business in one extraordinary Telesummit that is going to ROCK YOUR WORLD!
I’m personally inviting you to:
Sell Like A Man With The Heart Of A Woman
Empowering Women Business Owners To Think Like Millionaires, Know Their Value & Confidently Charge What They Are Worth
I’ve brought together an impressive group of entrepreneurs, (women and men), who collectively have generated multi-millions in revenue.
Truth is there are many more men millionaires than women. I wanted to find out why!
As women, how can we mesh together the millionaire traits of our male counterparts along with our unique feminine gifts and talents?
I have the answer!
That’s right, I’ve asked the tough questions to both women and men about how women can quickly and easily develop a millionaire mindset to skyrocket their business.
My guests include business leaders like:
· Jaime (Tardy) Masters, EventualMillionaire.com
· Ryan Lee, RyanLee.com
· Ellen Rogin, America’s Abundance Activist & TedX Speaker
· Tara Gentile, TaraGentile.com & creator of Quiet Power Strategy
· And many, many more amazing teachers
Go to: EmpoweredWomenSummit.com to grab your seat.
The interviews will be live: March 22nd – 24th.
Every single speaker brought their “A-game” and held nothing back.
They shared very personal details about their businesses. Things like:
· What they know now that they wish they knew when they started.
· A time when they had failure in their business and how the persevered.
· Why they believe women have a huge advantage in the business world and are poised to make a huge shift in the number of successful female entrepreneurs.
If you are a women business owner please don’t wait one minute.
Register now for your very own VIP access to this FREE online Telesummit designed to empower YOU, teach you to think like a MILLIONAIRE, and confidently charge what you are WORTH.
I can’t wait to see you there!