Become A Health Coach
What is a Health Coach?
“In recent years, a new and intriguing concept has emerged in the prevention and treatment of chronic illness: the Health Coach.” – CBS News
- A Health Coach is a wellness authority and supportive mentor who motivates individuals to cultivate positive health choices. Health Coaches educate and support clients to achieve their health goals through lifestyle and behavior adjustments.
- Health coaching is the fastest growing profession according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Our students become IIN ambassadors and start earning immediately.
Why are Health Coaches Needed?
- 1.6 billion adults worldwide are obese and 366 million have diabetes. We spend trillions on healthcare and are still getting sicker and our life expectancies are getting lower.
- The existing healthcare system is just not sustainable. The future of healthcare is about education and prevention.
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches educate and support people around the world to find their way to better health through mind, body, and spirit.
- Health Coaches are at the forefront of today’s health revolution, offering services and filling gaps that doctors, nutritionists and dieticians don’t have the time or resources to fill.